Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thoughts on Bartenders - Recommend Every Female Bartender Read

We all know bartenders come in all shapes, sizes, colors and ages as well as both sexes. Some of the bartenders we encounter are phenomenal while others make us wonder just how they can keep their positions with the establishments where they work because the lousy service they provide or the poor attitude they display. 

At my age I am convinced that other than knowing how to mix a good drinks and properly tend a bar - the overriding factor in a bartender's success is their attitude. A friend sent me this note below which immediately made me think of all the fantastic female bartenders I have met throughout my life. 

So for all you wonderful female bartenders - and I am sure most of you know who you are - who do such a fantastic job each day making customers happy ... this one is dedicated to you

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment