Monday, December 16, 2013

A Beautiful Christmas Bar Story


A husband and his wife were Christmas shopping at mall a few days before Christmas and it was packed. As the wife walked through the mall she was surprised to look around and see that her husband was nowhere to be seen.

She was quite upset as they had a lot of shopping to do. Worried where he might be she called him on her cell phone to ask him where he was.

In a calm voice, he said, "Do you remember that quaint little Jewelry Shop we went into about 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn't afford, and I promised you someday I would get it for you?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I remember that shop." "Well, I'm in a little bar next door to it having a beer the mall is to crowded for me."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment